Re: Help break the SCTA myth Part 2

To: "list Otto" <Askotto@aol.com>, "list answer"
Subject: Re: Help break the SCTA myth Part 2
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 00:00:00 -0000
When Jim/Mary True set in 2001 a new record in I/GS and I/FS, Mary blew the
engine so that the officials got no chance to measure the engine to certified
the records. Unfortunately, his whole crew has to fly home, so he was alone in
the pits to get the engine in parts, that the official got a chance to measure
the engine in a other way as normal.
I walked into his pits and together we done the work - by the way it was the
records of my team which he broke..........

A other thing, here on the list - it needs not swords, it can be used words to
communicate.

What I mean, a little bit polite would be great, and there is a different
between "bad writing" and sarcastic/humor - sometimes it's better to read
twice before to go aggressive.

To myself, I was very involed in the building of the racer, which my friends
and team owners used to get into the 2 club, I still got no record, but I
still enjoy the time at the salt.
I know a little bit about speed historie and aerodynamics, and sometimes I
make some nice picture for my friends at the salt from the 6 mile marker, when
they got the chute out. Therefore they are so nice, to drive over my feet when
they roll out - this is the reason why I had to buy a pair of shoes size 14
1/2 last week......

Alright, stay calm and you will find a lot of friends on this list who will
support you, if you need help.

Think fast.....always

Pork Pie