Re: DD, DoDo and EFI

To: BWANA343@aol.com
Subject: Re: DD, DoDo and EFI
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 11:48:14 -0400
On Sunday, April 9, 2006, at 10:18  AM, BWANA343@aol.com wrote:
>  "The Banquet" at Maxton's season  opener...
> Gawd, that was one long weekend....
> Bob W

You know, Bob -- Nancy and I were talking about your difficulties in
finding the banquet last weekend -- you had trouble with the map, right?

We found the place on the first try, even though it was sorta dark.

How'd you find your way to fires in New York if you couldn't find the
banquet hall in Laurinburg??  Of course, there was that bagpipe music
that Donna (Donya) had hired to help guide us in.  Maybe you didn't
hear it.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan