Re: DD, DoDo and EFI

To: jon@infodestruction.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DD, DoDo and EFI
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:24:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/9/2006 11:48:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jon@infodestruction.com writes:

On  Sunday, April 9, 2006, at 10:18  AM, BWANA343@aol.com  wrote:
>  "The Banquet" at Maxton's season  opener...
>  Gawd, that was one long weekend....
> Bob W

You know, Bob --  Nancy and I were talking about your difficulties in
finding the banquet  last weekend -- you had trouble with the map, right?

We found the place  on the first try, even though it was sorta dark.

How'd you find your  way to fires in New York if you couldn't find the
banquet hall in  Laurinburg??  Of course, there was that bagpipe music
that Donna  (Donya) had hired to help guide us in.  Maybe you didn't
hear  it.

Considering all the pickups with NC plates wandering aimlessly around the
area, I'd say you were in the minority if you found it that fast.
As for Fires, I was Nozzle Guy for 29 years, and wasn't allowed to be a
"Motor Pump Operator" as I was a bit aggressive in my driving habits.
And if Senora Donya had pipers piping, I never heard it.
If the Rowdies hadn't screwed up that lovely Barbeque place awhile back,
we'd still be going there, a genuine gustatorial delight. Rated #1 by local
pork-puller aficionados.
Bob, disoriented even with Asians, W