Re: June Hot Rod

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: June Hot Rod
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:04:43 -0600
I think they have some stuff you can smoke over in Africa that's even
more interesting than what they grow in Alabama.  I don't know what the
legality of possession is over there but I'm sure you would get in
serious trouble bringing samples home with you.  Come to think of it,
we still haven't heard Keith's version of getting home from OZ!

With some good ol' boy teams looking at Dakar you'd better start using
your connections Keith!  How neat would that be!

Wes