Re: June Hot Rod

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: June Hot Rod
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:58:02 -0600
Good eye Wester;

Very good read again this month. Plus Dave F. features 13 of the Left Coasts
Baddest 60's retro gassers all at El Toro for a photo shot. Eat your heart out
Mike Meirerle in Columbus! LOL. KT is mentioned in the "Bench Racing" readers
letters section. HRM hints that they might sponsor a Dakar Rally vehicle in
2007.Go KT !!!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah