Re: The World Record Holder To Race SCTA/BNI (again)

To: "MPittwood@compuserve.com" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: The World Record Holder To Race SCTA/BNI (again)
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:00:00 -0000
Malcom,

Andy never done a licence run due to this that the car broke down before he
done his first mile - they tried to fix it in an airport hangar, but all the
work was for nothing.

It was a big smiling in the rookie class, when they announced Andy's name as
one of the "rookie kids" - but salt is a little bit different - especially
wheel driven - as thrust at the Black Rock playa.

See ya

Pork Pie