Re: Diesel Streamliner

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Diesel Streamliner
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:52:16 -0700
Interesting, to say the least. Their output is down however. I just
watched a Trucks program last week or so ago where the boys took a new
Dodge with Cummings and killed the HP TV shop chassis dyno. Pegged that
puppy at 1200 hp and 1500 ft lbs or some such nonsense. And that from
one engine about 6 liters. So maybe we'll see more diesels on the salt.
And what the heck is a Newton Meter? Is that like a 3.28 ft long Fig
Newton or what? And was the 750 HP DIN or SAE? Inquiring minds want to
know...nah they don't...

mayf, out in pahrump...tired from putting the 4 inch exhaust on the tow
truck. what a chore and I am not yet happy with it. Cannot get the
muffler clamps tight enough to hold. Guess I need to split the bell part
of the pipes so that they can be clamped. Or weld them.