Re: BRAKE Drums

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BRAKE Drums
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:06:29 -0500
"Sparky"
 First question, why? Second, how much narrower?  I think they could be
balanced by bolting them to the axles and turning them on a crankshaft
balancer to find how much weight and where. The axles have centers.

Ron Gibson

> I have narrowed some big ford brake drums to change out on my rear
axel---any suggestions on how to rebalance them--is it possible to spin
balance them or would bubble balancing suffice????????????