Re: Re: BRAKE Drums

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <rgg14@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Re: BRAKE Drums
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 8:55:51 -0500
I have disk on there now---I was just trying to clear up the area around my
axel wheel juncture---so that I can fair the rear axel---

I dont think that they will bell I didnt cut the outer ring band ---I think it
is what Rich Fox suggested---it just stuck out for heat sink effect and cooling
in the slip stream

> From: Want1937hd@aol.com

> I just cut them back to where they dont stick out past the backing
> plates---they did stick out past the mounted tires
> Will this cause them to bell out? Why not run disks? Bob in connecticut

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage