Tyres for the Dieselmax

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tyres for the Dieselmax
From: "MPittwood@compuserve.com" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:47:40 -0400
The reports even in the technical motorsport press have not released
details of the tyres for the JCB Dieselmax.  The wheels are said to be 15
inch diameter.  One artists cutaway suggests a race tyre with reasonable
broad flat tread - but that is an interpretation.  My guess - and it is
only that - is that they will use the Goodyear Eagle Land Speed
'frontrunner' tyres.   the reason for not mentioning the maker is that it
could dilute the pro-British message.

If there is any further news I will pass it on.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England