Re: who needs a tuner.....

To: jkamo@rushmore.com
Subject: Re: who needs a tuner.....
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 08:53:21 -0400
On Sunday, April 30, 2006, at 11:32  PM, jkamo@rushmore.com wrote:

> who needs Dave D. or Mike L.........?
>
> this shiznit is easy.......
>
> http://videos.streetfire.net/search/leaf+blower/0/AB544E3B-5DFF-416D-
> 9CFD-A1AD23CA9564.htm
>
> add a couple vortex generators and were off to the races.........
>
> Jack......ya still got your leaf blower..?
>
> Joe :)

Okay, I'm looking for a couple of volunteers.  Must be able to A:  Hold
a nitrous bottle or a leaf blower (one volunteer holding both at the
same time would be okay, too);  B; Run like the wind down the long
course in front of my bike;  C: Stay the hell out of my way;  D:  Pass
whatever tech requires for this duty (probably complete firesuit, good
100-yard dash times, sanity test not required).

Applicants please contact me off-list.  No need to humiliate yourselves
in front of everyone.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan