Re: who needs a tuner.....

To: jkamo@rushmore.com
Subject: Re: who needs a tuner.....
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 11:46:46 EDT
OK, the 2 extra horses comment was made in jest, but I do see a few 'issues"
with using a leaf blower for horsepressure (oops, horsepower):
for long term use you gotta tap into your fuel line (not a big deal)

unless you want to use heated air, you gotta run ducting outside (also not a
big deal)

you gotta find someplace to put the bloody thing (on top of or near the
exhaust mamifold might cause a BIG problem)

you have to rig a way to start/stop it without opening your hood

as your engine rpm increases, your power gain decreases (unlike the turbos
and blowers* I love)
     *mechanically driven blowers, not buzz motor powered blowers

and a few other things   could list.

Mike (bored in L.A. at the moment)