Entry Form for Speed Week..

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Entry Form for Speed Week..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 15:57:27 -0700
Skip Higginbotham reminded me that it is time to get my Speed Week entry
into the mail.

So I am just a litle confused...on the entry form there is the
Class_____/_____ Code______/_______ Vehicle NUmber

Ok, so I got the vehicle number ok.. but is the Class engine size
followed by Body type?   I am a 306.1CID motor in BFMS so would my Class
be C/BFMS followed by Code105 / 360   ? Like this...

*Class* /C/BFMS/  *Code* /105 / 360/   *Vehicle Number*  /1542/     for
the complete line?

TIA

mayf, out in pahrump and still as you can plainly see confused