Re: Entry Form for Speed Week..

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Entry Form for Speed Week..
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:49:55 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/2006 3:59:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:

> So I am just a litle confused...on the entry form there is the
> Class_____/_____ Code______/_______ Vehicle NUmber
>
> Ok, so I got the vehicle number ok.. but is the Class engine size
> followed by Body type?   I am a 306.1CID motor in BFMS so would my Class
> be C/BFMS followed by Code105 / 360   ? Like this...
>
> *Class* /C/BFMS/  *Code* /105 / 360/   *Vehicle Number*  /1542/    for
> the complete line?

This is correct if your engine is a "C" I thought you were running "D".
anyway you are correct if your engine size is correct... not to belabor this
anymore, why are you running in "fuel" class? I know you've said it's just for
fun
but if you did happen to go fast the 2 club minimum is 240 in BGMS & 260 in
BFMS. You'll set a record in eather class but the 2 club is a different deal.
Just thought I'd share.
Mike