RE: El Mirage

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>, "List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: El Mirage
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 14:47:45 -0700
Hello to all,

We Made one pass on Saturday and another on Sunday. Barry's first run was
202+ on a 211.085 record that I set in 1995. As often happens in the thrash
of things, we didn't get the computer set. We did get some water out through
the overflow, (a bit of engine temp), So I went a couple of steps richer. I
should have been more conservative. The Sunday pass was 187+, too rich.

I didn't catch too many of the speeds turned, but I did see Lindsley &
Leggitt go 248 on a 244 record with the Firebird. It is hard to miss this
car...it is L-O-U-D!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC