non-lsr oil and gasoline info

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: non-lsr oil and gasoline info
From: "Larry McAfee" <lgmcafee@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 07:20:58 -0500
and here in Mexico it is about $1.75 per gallon and hasn't changed more than a
penny or so in 6 years. If you take the taxes off of USA gas and off of the
european gas, the USA would be more expensive. European gas is high because of
taxes, USA is high because of outrageous profits.

Bob Denton

Bob I agree with you 100%, you just said it better than I could!  At least the
European countries people  get a little something  back from their taxes.
People always want to throw up number to support why the gas is high. You can
take numbers and make them to support anything you want. What is the old
saying something about (figures don't lie but liars figure). I think that is
what we have with the oil companies.
Larry Mac