Re: List Etiquette

To: ed@vetteracing.com
Subject: Re: List Etiquette
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:58:47 EDT
Hi Ed

You're right. I got off on a wrong foot when I originally got on the list
and now it's gone down the hill even farther and off the edge.

DD insulted me because I wasn't a SCTA record holder and I took it  personal.
I attacked back and called a spade a spade and publicly was chastised  for it
on the list. Funny thing is I was praised "off list" by many who said it  was
about time somebody stood up to him.

What's a guy going to do?

Follow the dream or succumb to the "list"?

As for calling "all of you" assholes, that's not accurate. I also  apologized
to Dave for calling him one and explained we all can be  assholes at times.
I've totally been labeled as one but it's based on my  standing up for my
rights.

If any of you actually got to know me you would find I'm a hella of a guy
that would do anything for anybody. I'm very mellow unless personally  attacked.

To make it easy, I'm bailing. I know my car would never pass inspection no
matter how well it's built or follows the rules to the letter. I don't  need
the frustration.

My life long dream to top 250 will have to be done on the drag strip, where
I belong.

It's been,,,, "interesting"
See Ya.

Otto