RE: John Streeter's website

To: "'LSR'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: John Streeter's website
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:37:20 -0500
J.D. and List,

OK, I sent John a fairly lengthy message off-list about his site, his dream,
and about running at the salt. Heck, I even answered his first trivia
question right off the top of my sandblasting-fried brain! Invited him over
for fritters, okra, and catfish - all those friendly things we do here in
the South... I think his site is pretty nice - he is just a modern guy
trying to build a project, document the process, and educate others along
the way. Not unlike John Burk or the others that post their progress while
building. I certainly encouraged him to keep discussions of safety and rules
to the List.

Those of you that know me know that I am a bit reserved, but there are some
pics of this year's project at www.nutsracing.com/lakester. (Caution:
includes pictures of naked cows!) If you see anything top-secret, please
erase it from your memory immediately!!!!! This is a command!!!!

And please, please, please don't gripe about the rest of the site being
outdated. Thanks.

Jim Webb
Chock Full O' Nuts
A/PP B/PP