Re: Doin's/El Mirage

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Doin's/El Mirage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 06:12:34 -0500
Yeah Sparky.... I'm kinda doing the same thing... just going over the
Berkeley, over and over... trying to get ready for next weekend and El
Mirage... should be a real hoot.

I don't expect to get a great pass in next weekend,  just expect to get
started going down a road that will get me in the El Mirage 200mph club...
someday...  the car should do it's job when all the stars line up...

Well time to go finish up the rear gear change....

K ( someone remind me why these 9" fords are so dang great... whew )