Doin's

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Doin's
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 5:37:26 -0500
A good day spent in the shop with RATICAL.. I replumbed the fuel system with
all braided line and changed how the fuel flows---I made the mistake of having
the pressure regulaton before the fuel rails---now it is down stream and I
increased the return line size---hopefully all this will solve the problems we
have had in the past of being to rich at idle.. I know that SPEEDWEEK will be
here before we realize it---Monday am I plan on shearing part of the alum.
sheet for some new tail feathers so---to move the CP rearward...

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage