Re: Insultin ! !

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Insultin ! !
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:19:49 EDT
kt scribbled:

"Y'all just made me so mad.... I'm going to run away and race at El
Mirage....

See ya there....

K"

KT

Well maybe you should just go and eat worms then too!!! LOL

Hey dude, if you are going through on I-40 to El Mirage, you and the crew
have a place to bunk over. We have lots of room at the ranch. I'll cook you
some
 of the hottest Mexican food that ever burned your butt. It's just 15 miles
south  of Albuquerque. Not your butt, the ranch! LOL

Set your GPS on "36 Molina Rd. Peralta NM 87042"

(505) 869-2392

Anybody else coming through Albuquerque are more than welcome to come by  and
sit a spell. You can give my Lakester a good look see and say "What in the
h#$@ are you thinking!!!" LOL

Odd Tow