Re: Insultin ! !

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: Insultin ! !
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 06:33:40 -0700
Otto, wish you had siad something earlier! Was just through Al B Q Q
twice in the last week and a half...going and coming...I even slowed
down to 80 at the junction of I-25 and I-40...Used to go to some
meetings there at Kirtland AFB and the Sandia labs. Then on up to Los
Alamos.

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump...