Re: Welding Aluminum

To: Want1937hd@aol.com, jon.the.wise@gmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welding Aluminum
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 07:12:12 -0700 (PDT)
Ask around before you pick a welder too.  Sometimes it's not a shop that says
"welding" on the sign out front.  Local guys might recommend a radiator shop,
or a body man or some other un-thought of shop.  In my case, theres' a
propeller repair shop next to a local marina where the guy is a virtual artist
when it comes to welding aluminum. The stuff I need doesn't take the effort
that fixing props does, so his rates are really good too; as long as I'm not in
a hurry.

  Dick