Water Fuel

To: Land-speed@autox.team.net (Landspeed)
Subject: Water Fuel
From: Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:27:27 +0000
I've got a smart pal who is Chinese born, ( he works for Harvard Medical School
managing orthopedic research projects performed by a bunch of grad students),
and he introduced me to his nephew who came to town to study graduate physics
at M.I.T., the specialty hydrogen.
A few months later I inquired as to the young man's progress, "He wants out". I
asked why and he said the kid learned there was a huge amount of research
conducted already with hydrogen, with no exciting results, nor the promise of
any. "He thinks it's a dead-end".