Re: Water Fuel

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: Water Fuel
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:00:08 -0700
Most of what I've read about H2 as a "wonder" fuel is based on incomplete
information
or junk science. You can do marvelous things with H2 if you are NASA.
As a vehicle fuel, I don't see much difference between H2 and batteries.
Today, I see small turbo diesels as our best bet. Opal has a two door sport
coupe
with a 1.9L 4 cyl TDI motor, 222 HP. 50+ mpg. It's pre-production.
The next big thing looks like it will be HCCI. Impossibly high efficiency....

Bryan