Re: Hans vs. Bailout

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Hans vs. Bailout
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:20:04 -0700
OK, How about a way for when the canopy is closed it keeps your head
from coming forward? Then you could get out of the car when the canopy
is lifted. Have not stopped to work it out but I'm sure someone else
could that has more time to design something like that. I am more
interested in side to side head banging myself from experience. I don't
worry about coming to a sudden stop forward so much. The fall does not
hurt, its the sudden stop at the end that gets you. Rapid deceleration
syndrome.
Doug Odom in big ditch