Re: Landspeed head restraints1

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Landspeed head restraints1
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:23:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
This site gives everyone a chance to comment on many issues including
safety....All of these ideas have merit even if it is only to try something...

Remember the rules in the rulebook is the MINIMUM requirements. You can all do
what you have suggested now.

I for one do not want to be directed to do somethhing I personally do not
believe in. IMO only here folks..(a net infront of my helmet is something I
don't think I would like)..

If you build a device to protect yourself and you can show you can egress from
your vehicle in a timely manner I'm sure the inspection team will allow you to
use it...(timely manner is not a specific time limit). All these safety
features we have in our vehicles many NEVER be used. But it's the being there
that counts...

If you've ever looked at at a picture of the OSHA cowboy you will understand
what I mean.

Good luck and build that better mousetrap, just don't make me use it if I don't
have any mice.....J.D.