Re: Motorcycle Re: Hans Device

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: Re: Motorcycle Re: Hans Device
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:26:47 -0400
Well them young kids heal fast so he may be back in the fall, but coach Bill
Cower may beat the crap out of him when he shows up at the training camp in
Latrobe. Cower has angrily told him about riding without a helmet in the
past. Question is, can he get enough high protein food in the mean time with
his jaw wired shut---steak milkshakes?

Lance