Re: SBC Man-A-Fre 4x2 setup with "After Burners" on e-bay

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: SBC Man-A-Fre 4x2 setup with "After Burners" on e-bay
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:00:23 -0700
I don't thinkout of the box enough. This is novel to me. What a neat
idea. BUt I wonder why not just bigger jets? Now if the other side of
the carbs wer eplumbed with that nos jubk....I wonder what kind of fuel
pump you have to run to get the "spray" from the home made injetors? Or
are theyhome made? IN any case, cool for a rod.

mayf, out in pahrump with the first cuppa (up at 5 this morning for some
reason)