Here we go (again)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Here we go (again)
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:56:42 -0400
Nancy and I leave first thing tomorrow (okay, maybe second thing) for
Maxton.  We'll be riding the Gold Wing so we're going in style!  We
won't have a computer with us -- and therefore won't be able to respond
to any of your emails (unless we happen to find a Motel 6 with a
computer in the lobby, and that's not too likely).

We plan to return to the wild and wooly north country next Tuesday in
time for bed, and then I'll have first-person reports on Keith's
deportment and all the other stuff that happens at ECTA events.  Be
careful, one and all, and we'll see you later.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)

PS  Thanks to those that already replied to my t-shirt question.  The
rest of you are welcome to do so whenever you're ready.