Re: Off topic quitting smoking, what I have learned so far...

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic quitting smoking, what I have learned so far...
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:08:06 -0700
The first 3 or 4 days suck, and everybody that I came across that knows me
thought there was something particularly wrong with me (there was, albiet
just my body adapting) as I'm not normally a mean guy, and I was an asshole
for at least the first 4 days, possibly for as much as a week. Also, you'll
want to increase whatever excercise you might be doing, it'll help with
keeping busy, and help to keep off the weight you will otherwise gain.

--
~Jon