One Good Run

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: One Good Run
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:06:53 -0700
List,

Stopping smoking is a cake walk! That is if you are really dedicated to
doing it. You do it one cigarette at a time. It is a habit. but it is also
an addiction. I quit after 15 years of smoking. I did it by, first quitting
at a time
when they really didn't taste that good, smoked out after a long trip. I
carried cigarettes for a month or so, but each time I reached for one,
I thought to myself, smoke one and in ten minutes I will want another. I ate
lemon drops until my mouth was sore and chewed gum as a substitute for
smoking.

I whole heartedly recommend quitting. One of the best things I ever did! In
about six weeks,  I gained 30 lbs which I have to this day, but being a bit
overweight beats smoking.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC