RE: Quit Smoking My Turn

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Quit Smoking My Turn
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:14:13 -0600
THis is what my wife, Keilani, wrote me today.

"Guess what?  I've been smoke free for 1 day, 8 hours, 56 minutes, and 25
seconds.  I have NOT smoked my usual 27 cigarettes in that time frame.  I
have added 4+ hours to my life span and save $3.50+.  :)""

man that has to feel good and only get better... Puts it in perspective
too..

Jon