Re: Quit Smoking My Turn

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Subject: Re: Quit Smoking My Turn
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:54:33 -0600
This whole stopping smoking thing originally suggested that being
grumpy ended after about the first week.  Tom's comment about "Grumpy"
Jenkins has me wondering.  What other cartoon character was named
"Grumpy"?  I remember the one dwarf who was in the Snow White story.
Google suggests the Muppet Show "grumpy old men" but I didn't see any
others who were specifically "Grumpy" as a name that I recognized.

Hope we won't need a special section at Salt Talks this year for grumpy
ex-smokers.  If we do ... congratulations for trying to stop!

Wes