Maxton and the Wind Tunnel...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton and the Wind Tunnel...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:17:13 -0500
Been an exciting couple of days playing with the Camaro...

First off the Wind tunnel...  again lots of interesting information... the
most surprising thing was that the spoiler on this car didn't want to be
flat... it wanted to be around 18 degrees up because of the angle between the
roof line and the spoiler...  wild... but true... ( I'm going to let David do
the article rather then me here on the internet... but that was big enough to
mention up front )....  Second most surprising thing was that the car wants a
forward facing Pro-stock style hood scoop...  again... we'd have thought it
was Wrong... but it works in the tunnel...

Maxton was another perfect meet... great folks... weird weather... and great
folks, and a semi fast Camaro.... ran 193 mph or so...