RE: Smoking

To: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Smoking
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:54:21 -0500
Dave;

I quit smoking cigarettes around '67 and switched to little cigars
(Between the Acts, etc) for a few years. After that I just quit
altogether. There are still a few times-- usually relaxing after a good
dinner-- that I'd like a cigarette but it's not a strong craving.

Hang in there -- it will do you a world of good.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ