Re: 4 ring piston knowledge(NON LSR)

To: todd <todd@twinjugs.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4 ring piston knowledge(NON LSR)
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:35:58 +1200
Hi Todd,
For what its worth.
Long ago when rebuilding and old Ford Y block the 30 over pistons and rings
set I ordered had a 4 ring set-up similar to what you describe with one oil
ring below the pin. Engine ran fine, when I enquired about the set-up, no
one could say. Never seen a similar deal on a piston engine before or since.
Chris Harris...........NZed.