Re: re, new member

To: <DMcLane@gordontrucking.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re, new member
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:37:11 -0500
Being an Ex Pilot and Helicopter mechanic not to mention fellow Camaro owner
and the President of the Ed VanScoy fan club....  I am somewhat qualified to
say the car is ahhhh well it's a freaking brick.... but ya know what... it
works or has for me.... and it will work for you.....

The list here is full of semi bright folks with lots of opinions... most
underrated... each of us have been there and the more we go the less we
know...

Feel free to contact me anytime via the list or in person... be happy to be
of assistance..

Keith Turk