re, new member

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: re, new member
From: DMcLane@gordontrucking.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:26:37 -0700
Mr. Ed Van Scoy is the fine gentle man that turned me onto this board.
Thanks again Ed!

2 rule books will definitely happen.  Considering my brother and I will
spend a bunch of time on the phone discussing the project

Strict safety requirements are not new to me. I spent 10 years working in
aviation as a pilot and a mechanic. I did my job with 100% accuracy, with
attention to detail.  One mistake could kill a pilot, crew or passengers.
The FAA is the king of safety rules and regulations, I am sure many pilots
on this board can verify that.

Charles and I will attend the el mirage Sept 10 2006 race; this will be our
first interface to the land speed world.  I anticipate other visits
throughout the year.

WATCH OUT for the Maclean (the old Gaelic spelling) brothers.

Daniel McLane