Re:Stop Smoking

To: Randy Will <turbovortec6@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re:Stop Smoking
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 09:47:49 -0700
Randy,
I remember that the patches I got from the doc gave me more nicotine
than the two packs a day that I was smoking (or burning up in the
ashtray). Just a caution.
I discarded them after a couple of days and just didn't smoke. Busied
myself with the racecar and generally hid from the public for three
or four days and then it was bearable for me. I realize that everyone
is different......good luck and stay with it.
Skip