Re:Stop Smoking

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Stop Smoking
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 12:34:43 -0600
Speaking of quitting smoking, I've been wondering how the "quitters"
(those who've recently quit smoking) are doing?  I just did a little
checking and I've been smoke-free for 4658 days (but who's
counting?)  You can check here: http://www.aahistory.com/days.html .

This page is actually an AA sobriety counter (5296 days) but works
for just about anything....like how long you've been alive (21468),
driving race cars (I couldn't remember the date I started), married
(3464), etc.

So...how are you guys doing in the quitting smoking process?

Ray the rat