Re: Ratical lives and Ankle Biters cooling system.

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: Ratical lives and Ankle Biters cooling system.
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:06:05 EDT
In a message dated 7/3/2006 1:57:04 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
ddahlgren@snet.net writes:

With the  right combination of tequila and bud lite you might be surprised
how far up  the wall you can go..LOL  Be sure to have a thermostat as well no
sense  waiting to get the whole tank up to operating temps..
Dave

Damn, you can pee UP the wall! I am impressed!!! I can barely hit the  wall!!!

I have a 5/8" diameter hole restricter but now that you mention it, I'll  put
in a thermostat.

180??? 220???

Otto