Re: On the salt today ...

To: Otto <Askotto@aol.com>, list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: On the salt today ...
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 00:50:15 -0600
You pay your fees, provide insurance coverage and they schedule you.
Not for several days and this time of year he salt is usually fragile
and needs time to heal from the dragging to form a good course.  This
is just one great year on the salt!  Private meets like this could be
scheduled all year long if the conditions were right.

Wes