Re: On the salt today ...

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: On the salt today ...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:57:22 -0700
Wes, Grib,
I waited for a bit to see if Grib would chime in. I was there when he
had his BUsch Grand NAtional car with the Cup motor in it. As I recal,
the very best run was around 227 and change. I believe it was Hot Rod's
very own Dave Frieberger  who drove it that fast. Grib tried digfferent
kinds of tires and sizes to see if any worked better. I think all but 2
runs were spinouts. BUt I gotta tell ya, that WInston cup motor was for
real!.

mayf