Re: Used Nascar Stuff

To: Bob & Bobe <rbeefmst@brightok.net>
Subject: Re: Used Nascar Stuff
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:53:23 -0700
Bob, I deal with several people back there. Bob Gribble at Muscle
motorsports. 1-877-668-7253   He now has a partner, young man named
Adam. Very sharp guy. Bob (Grib) has gotten more interested in Ford pick
up trucks lately. Also there is pmrparts.com     Paul has a lot of stuff
on www.racersauction.com
I don't know what you are looking for but there are others out there
also. e-mail me if you don't find what you need from these guys.
Doug Odom in big ditch