Individuality

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Individuality
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:21:49 -0400
Nascar is losing its personality due to the common platforms of the cars. I
liked being able to distinguish between the Fords , Dodges and Chevys and I
think most people rooted for their favourite driver based on what brand of car
they drove. I was firmly entrenched in the Petty camp and those Hemi Plymouths
and Dodges were it for me. The rivals from Ford and Chevy made the sport fun to
watch. This is why the sport is going to lose a lot of fans in the future. And
it is the reason why I like LSR so much. Each team or individual is doing
his/her own thing and each is respected for being there and trying their best
to compete against the record they've chosen to tackle. I really enjoy the mix
of old and new technology, I just happen to prefer racing with older tech
stuff, but I love the new stuff too. And the people are the sport-you all are a
bunch of characters that one is very unlikely to meet in a boardroom or
anywhere else altogether and the mix is an organization that is quite likely
the most fun to be part of anywhere.God help the driver who says or does
anything controversial.The interviews are so boring now.I always say this on
this site but I can't wait to get to Maxton again-October is so far away and
then it is over for another year far too quickly-but it is part of the
challenge too for me.See ya then.
Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>