Factory LSR

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Factory LSR
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:03:50 -0500
The Factory sponsored cars as JD pointed out are seldom Pourpose Built---they
are Looking for Marketing angles--and they seldom are wiling to push something
hard enough to risk BREAKING SOMETHING in front of witnesses if they can help
it---not good publicity---also they have trouble getting racers who do not run
their MOUTHs---about things that they shouldn't if they are taking sponsor
dollars....I agree we are not at risk very much from being taken over---maybe
in one or two classes---

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage