THE SALT GODS HAVE SPOKEN!!! or they are going to ...

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: THE SALT GODS HAVE SPOKEN!!! or they are going to ...
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:34:45 -0600
Speaking of Salt Talks ... in 5 weeks ...

You may want BS repellant but be SURE to remember MOSQUITO repellant,
the West Nile virus has been found in Utah already this year.

We should have a memorial service for that old grille.  The last 120
miles in the back of my pickup led to some fatal structural damage.
The rust around where the legs were welded to the barrel just wasn't up
to the task.  My neighbor has abandoned it for a new gas model she
isn't really willing to lend.

I'm bringing a LANTERN.  If anyone else has one and room to fit it into
their vehicles, more is better.  Those BS sessions could continue for
hours if there was light to see the reaction on some of the listeners
faces to the stretches of the truth that eventually come out.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Wes