Re: Salt mementos

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Salt mementos
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 23:04:29 +0000
If I hadn't had my GPS, I'd prolly never gotten off the salt......Biggest
mistake most people make when on the salt & it'spitch-black is to head for the
Wendover lights..... About 45 degreesoff heading for the end of the road AND
yur prolly gonna jump the dike.
Ed

Ed,

You know I have the utmost confidence in your driving skills! I'm glad
we were able to get those tires pumped back up from 15 pounds though.

Wes