Charcoal grill

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Charcoal grill
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:57:55 -0400
Okay, I'll take the hint.  I'll make up a grill from a 55-gallon oil
drum and deliver it to Bonneville in our trailer when we show up for
SpeedWeek.  Wes, I'll leave it to you to arrange for us to store it in
the USFRA storage facility during the "off-season", okay?

If someone else wants to build one of these -- hey, two wouldn't be all
that bad an idea.  The cooks get real busy and the grill gets very
crowded during the hectic hours of Salt Talks.  One for burgers and hot
dogs, the other for pasties and bratwurst.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)